All I can say is WOW! There are so many new fragrances , palettes and beauty products launching, I just can't keep up with the 'newness' coming through ... so much I want and so little money!

The best I can do right now is just window shop so I thought I'd bring you along for the ride ...

So lets unpack a little ...

Eyes - 
Make Up Revolution - Naked Chocolate Palette
Clinique's - Grey Palette

Lips - 
Clarins - Instant Light Lip Balm Perfectorn - Spring 2015
The Body Shop's - Lip & Cheek Velvet Stick in Universal

Cheeks - 
Chanel's - Jardin de Chanel Blush
Dior's - Cheek & Lip Glow Instant - Blushing Rosy

Nails - 
Christian Louboutin - Nail Colour -  The Nudes

Fragrance - 
Philosophy - Live Joyously Fragrance - this is new to me :)
Justine's - Premiere Luxe Eau de Parfum

Candles - 
Diptyque - Rose & Ivy Candle and Soap
Neom - Happiness Candle

Ring - 
Tiffany Ring

Shoes - 
Soviet's - Sneakers in a fun floral print

Hair -
Tangle Teezer's - 'LULU GUINNESS' designer Tangle Teezer

Skin - 
Babor's - Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush

So there you have it ladies I could have goe on and on and on , what are you coveting at the moment?

Have a super weekend I'm looking forward to getting together with my fellow blogging buddies and painting up a storm.

Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)