A short while back I got to share a 3 step cleansing system from Justine called Pure Youth and today I would like to share the GET FRESH Toning Lotion with Lemongrass & Grapefruit Extracts for young and problematic skins.

The product is packaged in fun and fresh colours perfectly suited  to a young and trendy market and I found it to be soothing and refreshing on the skin.

JUSTINE - PURE YOUTH, GET FRESH TONING LOTION
So here is what I thought ....

Packaging -
The toner comes packaged in a  clean fresh white bottle with pourer top and screw on cap. Not my favourite personally, I think a spritz bottle would ideally be far more suited.

Fragrance -
Is a fresh herbal smell with a hint of lemongrass , I love that this product is alcohol and fragrance free which makes it awesome for a problematic and young skin. This product is perfect to just pop in the refrigerator for use in summer, alternatively use on cotton pads to freshen up and mattify the skin on a hot summers day.

Texture -
This is a clear watery texture typicality a toner or toning lotion.

Efficacy -
This is an effective toner which restores balance to an oily and problematic skin, it feels fresh and cooling , it mattifies the skin without leaving it feeling tight or uncomfortable.

Even though I do not have a tight or problematic skin I endeavored to test and try these products on my own skin so as to be able to give you an honest review and feedback. I have enjoyed using the range and honestly think it is an excellent range for young skins going through puberty, especially those which are prone to oilyness and breakouts.
The great news for parents ... it is cost effective and available through salons and distributors.

For more info:
www.justine.co.za







Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)