It is super difficult to find a hairdresser and hair salon that is consistently great , offers value for money , superior service and a selection of retail products to make any beauty blogger swoon!

I recently had my hair hair 'did' again and I cannot express my happiness with my awesome haircut and fabulous colour. I was also super  impressed with the Kevin Murphy hair products to which were introduced to me on my last visit ....ahmazing!

Style Bar and sister company Retail Box tick all the above and so much more.

As always, I am greated with a warm reception at the door of Style Bar Tygervalley Centre and ushered to the 'chill area' and given the yummiest Cappucino ever ...hmmmm coffee!

I happened to take mumsy along on this last visit and she was so grateful that they could squeeze in an appointment for her too. I must say she was so 'blown away' with her stylist and haircut, so much so that she booked her next appointment right away #scoreStyleBar!

So today I wanted to share more along the lines of the fabulous aftercare that Style Bar offers in salon, it's a virtual candy store for us beauty bloggers with brands such as Redken , Kevin Murphy , Kerastase , GHD , Moroccan Oil and L'Oréal.

It is so important to take care of one's hair and these days more than ever , we subject our hair to colouring , sun , sea air, swimming pool water not to mention the chemicals in our tap water. Whilst the damage can be felt to touch , have you seen what it looks like from up close ...it's shocking! Here take a look ...

 At Style Bar you get a full hair service , from advice on hair styles to suit your hair type , face shape to the trendiest styles and colours BUT you will also get advice on homecare, hair products and styling aids best suited to looking after your 'lovely locks'.

I could just browse the shelves for hours ...
 Now to point out the Tangle Teezer, a product I covet and have yet to purchase. These are pain free combs used to comb through wet or dry hair and for my curly locks a definite 'must have'. Tangle Teezers are bright and fun and there is a colour, shape or size to suit everyone.
On my recent visit to Style Bar my stylist recommended a Kevin Murphy product 'Full Again' to add volume to my roots, she also used this product on my hair and I was suitably impressed.

Do yourself a favour pop in at your nearest Style Bar and spoil yourself, you're worth it!

For more info:
Hair Care Online at Retail Box - www.retailbox.co.za
Look for your nearest Style Bar here - www.stylebar.co.za




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)