It's hot hot hot and summer is definitely here , time to pull out the heavy duty foundation for day out and the lighter BB creams for when staying in, add to that a little sparkle and shimmer and we are all set for the Festive Season!

I'm heading out to the flea market this week sometime, on an adventure to go and find some fun DIY inspiration but here are my vintage favourites in the meantime ...

FIVE FAVOURITES FRIDAY - VINTAGE SUMMER
So let's unpack a little ...

Revlon Colourstay Stay Active Foundation - 
This is my heavy duty , stay in place Revlon foundation it adheres to my skin like no other, which is super important in summer as I perspire alot. The Stay Active Foundation applies like a dream with a foundation brush ( no need for your hands to get messy) and gives full coverage all day long.

Revlon foundations are available at selected leading retailers and pharmacies.
Retails from ZAR 120.00 - ZAR 240.00

Make Up Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter - 
This is the little powder compact that adds a little shimmer and sparkle to my everyday , it is subtle and yet works like magic to make dark circles disappear. I am officially addicted to highlighters thanks to UNDRESS YOUR SKIN.

Bought in my UK Haul , available online at Superdrug and Boots.

NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee -
I know I have shared my love of this lip butter with you many times and I am sure you will forgive me for sharing one last time. This shade is called Creme Brulee and is the perfect nude colour , the lip butter is super huydrating and has the most divine Vanilla scent.

Available at selected CLICKS stores.

Tip Top Gold Digger - 
This lovely nail colour was given to me by my Secret Santa this year, and I am just loving it . It is the ultimate Antique Gold and TIP TOP nail colours always wear so well, As a gold it adds just the right amount of festive cheer to ones nails at this time of year.
It saddens my heart to share that Tip Top have closed their doors, and are no more.

Justine Sheer Velvet BB Cream -
Envision a featherweight , super sheer ..almost silicon based veil for the skin and that is what this BB Cream feel like to me. It smoothes over the skin beautifully , it gives just a hint of colour all whilst leaving the skin looking healthy and dewy.

To find your nearest stockist visit : www.justine.co.za

So there you have it , this weeks favourites and summer must haves once again. I sure hope you are enjoying your holiday and look forward to being back in full swing from 12 January 2015.





Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)