I don't think I could justify to anyone why I love this range of skin care so much , I just do! From it's vintage looking packaging in fun and feminine colours ... to it's affordable pricing, it just speaks to me and whilst I have only experienced three of their products I have enjoyed them all.
I spoilt myself with this product over the holidays and thought I would share what I thought of it ...

DIRTY WORKS PORE-FECT FACIAL HOT CLOTH CLEANSER
So here is what I thought ...

Packing -
Is a fun blue yellow and pink branded tube with flip top cape and vintage branding , it is supplied with a muslin cloth ( mine had two , not sure if this was an accident or whether they are all like this?).

Fragrance -
As it says on the box , this cleanser has a zingy Eucalyptus and Camphor fragrance due to the essential oils/ extracts I the product, it is important to note however that these are not Hugh concentration at all according to the ingredient listing.

Texture -
This is a thick and waxy cream which contains Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and beeswax , it smoothes over the skin beautifully dissolving all your make up , sweat and dead skin as it goes.
I love the feel of this thick rich cleanser , I use it in both the shower ( on lazy days) and with the muslin cloth.
NB. No need  to worry about the Eucalyptus burning your eyes , the concentrations are too low.

Efficacy -
To me this cleanser gives the same kind of cleanse as a cleansing oil or balm , it leaves the skin silky smooth , soft and clean. I love that because it is so thick and creamy it dissolves most make up and leaves the pores visibly clean, unlike facial washes.
The muslin cloth is easy to rinse and dries overnight if hung up where there is free flowing air.
For a budget friendly brands this cleanser is amazing.

Retails for approx ZAR 60 - 70.00  and is avaliable at selected CLICKS stores country wide.

For more info:
www.clicks.co.za
www.dirtyworksbeauty.com


Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the 'About Me' section)