Oooooh sunblock how do I love thee , let me count the ways ....

Summer for me can be torturous , firstly I overheat , then I go pink from the sun and then I peel and then I start the cycle all over again!

Today I want to share my 3 Best for Sun Protection in the attempt to save you the agony I endure in summer, I sure hope it helps ...

So let's unpack a little ...

Tropitone SPF 30 - High Sunscreen Continuous Spray - MOVE IT - 
This sunscreen is an absolute must , it come in a pressurised spray bottle and offers a continous spray.
What I really treasure about this product is that it is cooling on the skin , as a spray you can manage to apply sunscreen lotion on those hard to reach places even when you are on your own (as a single person this is important).

It sprays evenly and smoothes over the skin like a dream, with no white residue or tackiness.

Tropitone suncare is really super affordable and prices vary between ZAR 50.00 - ZAR 140.00.
These products are avaiable at most of your large retail stores and pharmicies nation wide.

Justine Solartec Age Defence for face SPF 30 - 
I keep this tube of sunscreen for the face in my handbag at all times , it offers great protection and is best applied under your make up .... that being said I have applied it over my make up in emergency situations with no problems whatsoever.
Justine have created a fabulous face SPF which does not make you look like a ghost , nor is it tacky ...for m this is a current favourite because I can just pop the tube into my handbag.

Available at selected salons , for more info visit here:
www.justine.co.za

Tropitone After Sun Cooling Gel - COOL IT -
This is aaaahhh in a bottle to someone who has just been sizzled by the sun , it takes the sting out of the sunburn , it cools and it soothes ...but wait it comes in a spritz bottle which means minimal rubbing over that sensitive skin.
This aftersun is also great for a skin that is feeling parched and tight after a day on the beach but please avoid the eye area!

Tropitone suncare is really super affordable and prices vary between ZAR 50.00 - ZAR 140.00.
These products are available at most of your large retail stores and pharmacies nation wide.

So there you have it  sun saviours of note , be safe and sun wise these holidays for both you and your family ladies!



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)