It's Christmas and we are all struggling to find gifts that are not only affordable but practical , I love the AVON Brand (no I am not a cosmetics snob) because it is super affordable, the brand is constantly launching new and fun fragrances and cosmetics.

I love browsing the Avon online Catalogue and so I thought I'd rope you in and show you some of my favourites in this month's catalogue ...come look!


A girl can never have enough lippies if you ask me, my friends will attest to the fact that I always have at least three options in my handbag at any one time #alltrue!
I am loveing the two lippies featured here as they are my kinda colours and they're 2 for R89.00 (i'll have two to go please) ...love it!!
There are such a wide variety of colours in this Lipgloss range and they have an SPF15 , GREAT FOR SUMMER!





Palettes are all the trend in eyeshadows now and I have to be honest and say yes I too jumped on the bandwagong and got a few in my UK haul , but here is a fabulous 'HOLLYWOOD' inspired collection with the prettiest Palette , highlighter and eye shadow primer ...I want them all!!!

I am loving this 'Prepared to Party' gift set for New Years Eve , it has all the essentials for a touch up in a handy clutch purse with 'faux' crocodile skin detail ...too pretty!
Ah the joys of the inevitable ..ageing! It makes my endless search for the greatest skin care products justifiable and I just love love loove the look of the Genics range ...gonna have to try some soon.
 


These nail colours are so bright and festive and I recently rediscovered my love for the Avon Nail Polishes , they are quite durable and easily affordable plus you can get a base coat for only R24.00!

Aaaah my biggest issue during summer are dry cracked heels so this set would go down a treat for sure and it contains Macadamia Nut Oil which seems to be ever more popular these days and R29.95 each it is a steal!

and here is the Latest in Designer fragrances to be added into the AVON family the new Christian Lacroix NUIT for both Him and Her!
I just love this 'Femme' Gift Set at R249.00 ...I rather it think it was destined for me with that name what do you think?

So there you have it , my favourites from the latest Avon brochure.




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)