I wish I could say that my wishlist gets shorter but sigh it never does , there is so much prettiness 'out there' and so many desirable products that it could quite easily be a never ending journey.

It is however Christmas, and here is a little round up of wishlist items and gifts for UNDER R200 ...


So let unpack shall we ..

LUSH CHRISTMAS - https://www.lush.co.za/shop/product/category/path/215/christmas
Golden Wonder Gift Box - R175.00 and the fragrance? Honey-Toffee (I die!)
Joy to The World Gift Box - R145.00 with the famous Snowcake mmmm Marzipan!
Snow Fairy Shower Gel - R190.00 (500gr)
So White Shower Gel -  R140.00 (250gr)

** so why do I like LUSH so much? LUSH makes use of all natural ingredients ...so it's pretty and good for you.

BATH AND BODY SHOP - http://www.thebodyshop.co.za/christmas-catalogue-2014/#10
Strawberry Body Sorbet - R110.00 cool off by placing in the fridge, perfect for in summer
Vanilla Brulee Eau de Toilette - R150.00
All In One Instablur - Universal - R190.00 banish those lines by blurring them.
Geisha Doll Lip and Cheek Stain -R130.00
Vanilla Brulee Sparkler - R 225.00 (I know it's over R200 but I had to sneak it in)

WOOLWORTHS -  http://www.woolworths.co.za 
Creme Caramels in a handmade ceramic jar - R129.95
Soet Koekies Tin - R69.95
White Tea & Ginger Candle - R109.00

** there is still no place like Woolies for all rounder shopping and these are ALL on my wishlist.

  RETAIL BOX -
Pureology Essential Repair Split Ends Serum - from R199.00
Morgan Talor Polish in Lost in Paradise - R110.00
Morgan Talor Polish in A-Tealing -R110.00

** Retailbox is fabulous for hair and nail spoils and they have a great 20% off at the moment!

 ZANDO  
Pamper Hamper Crown Tea Light Holder - from R199.00
Fabricor Wireless Yellow Clock- R199.00
** once again these are both on my personal wishlist

( PLEASE NOTE I AM IN NO WAY REMUNERATED BY ANY OF THESE BRANDS FOR THIS POST , IT IS PURELY BASED ON MY PERSONAL WISHLIST )




Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)