Every girl has a hidden inner 'Gadget Girl', here are my favourite gadgets that I have come across for 2014. I could quite easily have everything on this list despite the fact that I might need 'anxiety meds' to foot the bill  *tee hee* ... enjoy though!



So let's unpack a little ...

Kitchen Aid Mixer in Almond Cream  - Yuppie Chef
Retails ZAR 6990.00

Foreo Luna Mini in Grey - Zando.co.za
Retails for ZAR 1900.00

Cloud Nine Micro Wand - Retail Box .co.za
Retails for ZAR 1400.00

Samsung Convectional Microwave - Samsung SA @ Hirsch's
Retails for ZAR 4329.99

Scent Station & Essential Oil Combo Aromatic Apothecary .co.za
Retails for ZAR 480.00

Lumi Therapist Light Therapy Kit - Filorga - Edgars Red Square
Retails for ZAR 3350.00

Canon EOS 600D starter bundle - Canon on TakeALot.com
Retails for ZAR 5789.00
(not pictured but  similar)

Nespresso UMilk Automatic Expresso Machine - Yuppie Chef
 Retails for ZAR 2500.00

So there you have my ultimate gadget wishlist , I hope that you all get spoilt and can tick a few items off your wishlists.

I will still have posts scheduled for over the festive season, however as of tomorrow I will be scarce on my Social Media until 12th of January.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and most of all let's not forget the reason for the season.



Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)