So here is the first of my Santa's Smellies Edition , yes you saw right! It is a wish list of SWEET SMELLIN gifts ...


So if you don't know what a love and passion I have for RAIN - CREATED FOR LIVING , where the heck have you been?????

This brand has been an obsession of mine for more than 10 years and continues to permeate the soul of my home on a regular basis, here are RAIN'S enviable CHRISTMAS LIMITED EDITION GIFT SETS ...
The Christmas bag, FEET TREAT – (ZAR 430.00)

Contains the following:
90ml Foot Scrub
100g Foot Soak
90ml Foot Cream
Foot Soap
Foot Pumice
Handmade Foot File


The BEE JAR – (ZAR 325.00)

Contains the following:
80g Honey & Buttermilk Olive Oil soap
10g Lip balm
60g Gardeners Hand Salve
40g Body polish
40g Royal Jelly and Honey hand lotion


BIOLOGIE JAR – (ZAR 295.00)

Contains the following:
50g Peppermint Footscrub
30g Pulse Point Balm
60ml Hand Lotion
50ml All Natural Shampoo
50ml All Natural Conditioner
50ml Facial Rehydrator

You see , what did I tell you?

You want them all right? ....me too but I'd settle for the BEE ESSENTIALS ....so 'purty'!

For More info for both LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL
www.rainafrica.com



Happy Shopping and watch this space for loads more temptation....



Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)