I recently got sent two of the most amazing summer trending nail colours by Nails inc The neon trend is back for the second time in my life (shhhhhhh) and I must be honest and say that this time round the nail polishes and their pigments are far more impressive than before.

As soon as I saw these two colours I felt inspired to try a graduated nail on both my fingers and toes and it worked a treat , here see for your self ...

NAILS INC. NEON NAIL POLISHES
So here is what I thought ...

Colours:  Portobello Road (orange) & Notting Hill Gate (pink)

Packaging - 
These Nails inc nail polishes come in a chunky cylindrical bottle with a silver cap , painting with this kind of cap can be difficult for some however I find them easy to use. The brush is a medium thickness brush which has a straight edge and applies evenly.

Texture - 
The texture of these polishes are almost gel like and the application is therefore quite transparent. For full nail coverage with the NEON orange you will need at least three coats of polish.
In fact this texture is exactly what helped me achieve my graduated nail look which is rather reminiscent of a 'singapore slinger' cocktail.
The polish itself does not have a high gloss, so you will need a top coat if you enjoy a high sheen finish , I quite enjoyed the change and I love the effect achieved ...I think it just might be my summer "look" for 2014.

Efficacy -
I applied two coats of each colour and found it to give good coverage , it applies easily and dries quite quickly ... this is a huge plus when you are a 'fiddler' like me.

I have loved using this brand and these polishes and will definitely invest in more.


Nails inc have launched some fabulous bright and tropical colours for summer this year , the PORTOBELLO ROAD & NOTTING HILL GATE are available in full size which retail at ZAR 115.00 , or as part of the NEON & NUDE Collection for ZAR 225.00.

For more bright inspiration check out their NEON YELLOW - Carnaby Street for ZAR 47.00 (special offer) & TROPICAL GREEN - Seven Dials for ZAR 110.00.

For a textured finish try the CONCRETE EFFECT polish in MONUMENT for a bold lime , retails at ZAR 29.95 (special offer).

For more information:
Twitter: @nailsincSA
Facebook: www.facebook.com/nailsincsa
Website: www.nailsinc.com

Nails inc is available at select Edgars and Red Square stores, as well as to order on line from www.redsquare.co.za.
Spoil yourself with some fun SUMMER INSPIRED NAILS this December.



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)