I have to say that when I saw that Revlon was launching these new lippies I was super excited and I still am , more so than ever. They come in a beautiful selection of fun and fresh summer colours ...

REVLON COLOURSTAY MOISTURE STAIN IN LA EXCLUSIVE - # 010
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
The packaging reminds me of old 'Hollywood Glam' , it has an almost retro feel to it. It is a square , clear acrylic tube with a black screw top lid.
The applicator takes some getting used to , it is very wide , fluffy and totally unique.

Fragrance - 
None to speak of really , maybe just a hint of gluey type  smell ...sniff snifff *tee hee* , disappears on application and has no taste or flavour to speak of  :)

Texture - 
It has an opaque glossy look and feel , it applies quite thickly from the applicator, but if you continue to smooth it over the lips , it covers wonderfully.
It does not feel heavy on the lips at all and applies 'true' to colour.

Efficacy - 
It is a great option for 'not a lipstick , not a balm kinda person' ...aka me!
It gives great coverage with a good colour deposit. I must however mention that it is not as long lasting as the 'Just Bitten Kissables' so if you are looking for heavy duty staying power this is not it!

Overall I am enjoying this product and I have been testing two colour variants , the red shades seem to give greater colour payoff and bold bright coverage ...where as the pinks are a little softer and great for those feminine days.

I know one thing for sure ,  'London Posh' and 'Milan Moment' are both on my wishlist.

Retails for ZAR 159.00

For more info:
www.revlon.com
Available in selected retail stores and pharmacies.


Don't forget to look at the fabulous new rebranding of REVLON , called LOVE IS ON!

http://www.google.co.za/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQtwIwAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMtnyeAjewkY&ei=E4B8VNTPB6rD7gahuIDgDA&usg=AFQjCNEBf8kjXZlHkjol8xXZUvTxJEboBw&sig2=rUfxOpua3k7LQlBarvwrjw




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)