There is an absolute myriad of self tans available on the market these days and the applications vary from creams, gels and even spray tans, but now enter the new concept of an all natural self tanning oil.

All natural you may say?
Yes, all natural but even more impressive is the list of awards recieved for this innovative brand.

Tan Organic offers the following:
– Streak Free Tan.
– Perfect Fade due to its nourishing moisturising qualities.
– No perfume or fragrance and especially no “fake tan” smell.
– No paraben’s, toxic preservatives or artificial drying agents.
– Ingredients are 99.6% natural ingredients.
– The world’s first and only Eco-certified self-tanning brand.
– Ethically made, Environmentally Friendly & PETA approved

In the name of beauty I took up the challenge and decided to test the Tan Organic Self Tanning Oil myself and here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
There is something so 'Luxe' about a beautiful glass bottle. The Tan Organic's brown frosted glass bottle, with it's wooden screw top cap just wins hands down on presentation , product preservation and ease of use ... I love it!

Fragrance - 
The fragrance of this product is soft with a slight reminiscence of Frangelico (Hazelnut Liqueur) in other words it's a 'yummy' smell. The fragrance is not intrusive at all and after application it soon disappears.

Texture - 
It is a transparent superfine oil which upon application to the skin gives the skin a slight hint of colour which develops over a period of hours. I made sure I did a full body scrub prior to the application and I applied body butter to all my dry problem areas including knees and elbows.

Efficacy -
This self tan is amazing , I have never used so little product for such amazing results ...truly you'll be blown away. The tan is natural looking , no yellowing or streaking and I love that it applies and develops into an even golden tan.
For me it's time to touch it up again and for you? ... It's time to try Tan Organic!

Retails for ZAR 599.00
As you can see it's quite a difference from the ole 'lilly white pins'

SO WHERE WILL I BE WEARING MY TAN THIS CHRISTMAS ?
At Blouberg Beach in Cape Town of course, I am truly lucky to live close to one of the most picturesque beaches in the world and I plan to take full advantage of the beach this summer!

I plan to take time out this Christmas, just enjoying long walks on the beach , trying out new recipes , reading books that have been waiting for me all year and most of all enjoying the company of family and friends.

What are you doing this Christmas? 

For more info on Tan Organic visit :
Website: www.tanorganic.co.za
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/TanOrganicSA
Twitter : TanOrganicSA

Find a stockist near you : stockists




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)