So here is the thing ...  I am a 'self taught graphic artist-ish  ...designer-ish ... person' , yes it is a strange story but after 20 odd years in beauty...

On a moments notice over four years ago, I made a life changing decision, I decided to end a disastrous relationship and to call it quits 'on life as I knew it'.

I had to close down my bath and body shop , give notice on my house , move back in with my parents as 33year old (back then) and literally start over for the second time, in as many years.

It was at this point I discovered my passion for graphics and design , I was literally thrown in the deep end which has resulted in quite a journey and revelation.

I have been running the graphics department and doing the design in our family business for nearly six years now and whilst I am no 'fundi' I think I have grown alot.

Here is my first set of free printables I sure hope you like them ....

CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD & PRINT - A4 size print


Let me know what you think , would you like more free printables?




Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)