So this week I have included something old something new , but all firm favourites ...

So let's unpack a little ...

Revlon Colourstay Stay Actve in 001 Buff -
Let's just say that this is hands down the best foundation ever made for someone who struggles with hot flushes and combination skin.
When I apply the product with my foundation brush it feels, and looks almost like it is bonding to the skin ...it has an almost glue like adherence but is not sticky at all.

This foundation lasts at least 6hrs on my skin, with the application still looking fresh and wearable. For me that borders on a miracle!

Burst Colour Studio Make Up Brush in FD05 -
This is my 'stipple' brush which I use as a foundation brush , it was part of a goodie bag and honestly it has changed my life, and my make up application for ever.
Visit them here - http://www.colourburst.co.za/

Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist -
This is a must in any girls handbag and fridge door during summer (yes you need two). It calms the skin and helps to soothe and de-stress both irratation and environmental aggressors to the skin.
It is great spritz to set your make up or use whilst overheating and on the run.
It is ... 'aaaaaah' in a bottle with a lovely lavender fragrance.

Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 #28 -
This is my daytime lipstick of choice lately , it looks bright but actually applies in a medium coral colour , it is hydrating and long lasting .... but does need touching up after eating and drinking.
These are available online at www.rubybox.co.za.

Revlon Colourstay Overtime Lip Colour in Endless Spice -
This is my alternative lipstick, a nude neutral lippie for which I always apply a more dramatic eye make up. It is super long lasting and can go for up to four hours of wear (including food and drink) without needing a touch up ...yes, you will thank me later ....you'll see!

So there you have it , literally what in my bag this week.




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)