Firstly let me apologise for the missing piece of my Baby Lips , yes you most probably didn't notice but it bothers me. You see in my cavernous handbag which is always overloaded I managed to squash and destroy the bottom piece
*sniff sniff* ...it will never be the same ....*wails*

So here is this weeks FIVE FAVOURITES FRIDAY ...THE BARE NECESSITIES ...
So let's unpack a little ...

Avon Footworks Peppermint Reviving Leg Gel - 
My all time favourite has to be the Elemis Instant Refreshing Gel , whilst this product is no competition in any manner of speaking, it sure is a great substitute which is not only effective but pocket friendly too.
This leg gel has a fresh and tingly feeling on the feet and helps to cool feet down on a hot summer day , leaving the skin matte but hydrated.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Fresh Mint -
Hmmmmmm minty fresh goodness for the lips , Maybelline Baby Lips is a great alternative to the old traditional lip ices at R29.95 they are a steal and leave the lips hydrated and happy.
I am really enjoy this minty flavoured one.

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate -
Your skin will say thank you when you use this fabulous concentrate to restore and rehydrate a tired and sun-stressed skin. Apply it at night , you snooze and it does all the work ...bliss!

NYX Lip Butter in Creme Brulee - 
This is the perfect nude for when you want a toned down make up day on the beach ,it hydarting and smells delicious ... an all round winner.

Sorbet Hydrating Hand & Nail Cream in Tangerine -
Never leave the house without handcream ..well that's my motto anyway! I suffer with dry hands and am always grabbing for the nearest tube to get some comfort and relief. SORBET'S handcreams are all great , affordable making it easy to keep one conveniently in your handbag at ALL times.
The tangerine fragrance of this one is super summery.

Once again you have my favourites for this week , I find summer calls for flexibility and adaptability as you transition from work to holiday and then back again ...change is good!

Have fun on the beaches and remember your sunblock ladies!







Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)