Today sees the start of my wishlist series, and I have really kicked it off with a bang! I have been dying to give my lounge a make over and brighten it up a little for summer.

Whilst I may not be able to shop in the physical at the 'mo', I sure can window shop and dream ... beside which it's such fun putting together dream boards ... I could actually go on for days.

Toady's wishlist was inspired by MRP HOME.



As you can see I am not afraid of mixing different styles with different textures and I love to keep the basics neutral and add a few pops of colour.

I am a Gypsy at heart and an ecclectic mix of old and new makes my heart happy and the juxtaposition of modern against rustic just somehow always works for me ...I love it!

What makes the adventure even greater is that MRP has prices to suit all budgets and they really are affordable with accessories ranging from ZAR 15.00 to furniture pieces etc. going into ZAR 500 - ZAR 2500 and up.

To shop your own wishlist visit MRP HOME here.




Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)