So today I start a new series called 3 of the best , this series is aimed at giving you the best products I have come across over a 6 month period and also as a comparison of sorts  ...enjoy!

Filorga Time Filler Eyes -
Filorga is still one of my all time favourites and it is going to take a lot to disuade me from using any of their products. I know I have even gone so far previously to say that Filorga is my DNA match when it comes to products.

Time Filler Eyes was launched earlier this year , it is a light textured gel cream that packs a punch when it comes to eliminating lines and preventing ageing. This eye cream disappears quickly into the skin and being a cosmeceutical works on a far deeper level than most. It has a light fresh scent and contains the NCTF cocktail that Filorga is renowned for , it mimics the action of Botox and therefore has a cumulative effect on the eye area ... in other words the longer you use it the better the results.

It retails for ZAR 720.00

Available:
Online: http://www.redsquare.co.za/filorga-timefiller-eyes-57770409.html
In Store: Selected EDGARS STORES
Salons: http://www.filorgasouthafrica.co.za/stockists.php

Sadly my eye cream and day cream just finished *sniff sniff*

---------------------------

Sorbet Age Affect Eye & Lip Serum -
Sorbet Age Affect Eye and Lip Serum is the best budget eye cream I have come across this year, it applies easily and disappears into the skin in a matter of minutes. My only dislike would be that it is quite perfumed.

I like that Sorbet Age Affect Eye Serum comes in an easy to use tube with a nozzle shaped dispenser which means the product is exposed to minimum oxygen giving it a longer shelf life.

It retails for ZAR 155.00

Available:
In Store: Selected CLICKS STORES
Salons: https://www.sorbet.co.za/find-a-store

** currently using this and it's great
---------------------------

Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm - 
This little gem has long been a favourite of mine, it is more of a 'balm' like texture , can also be used on the lip and eye area. The Multivitamin Power Firm also comes in an easy to use tube with a nozzle shaped dispenser which means the product is exposed to minimum oxygen giving it a longer shelf life.

I love to use this product when I feel my skin needs a little jolt to wake up again ... yes it is good to change your product rom time to time. As a therapist I often recommended my client change at least one product every six months.

I find that this eye product soothes the eye area , firms it up and even acts as a primer around the eyes which I attribute to the dimethicone in the ingredients. It is a great option as an eye product and it smells like 'berries'.

It retails for ZAR 740.00

Available:
In Store /Concept Stores: http://www.dermalogica.co.za/conceptstores/?lang=en
Salons: http://www.dermalogica.co.za/find-us/

** I love this for when I travel it really helps to prevent bags and can be used as a blam on and around the lips

So those are my 3 of the best for eyes this year ...watch this space as I cover more of the best from this year ...




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)