This week has been a combination of cool cloudy weather and absolutely scorching hot weather ...goodness I can't keep up and neither can my body!

Anyhow embracing the summer (because I have to , whilst the polar bear in me screams for snow , rain , coolness) I decided to put together a few of my new favourite summer finds:



So let's unpack a little ...

Make Up - 
Smashbox Double Exposure - New Palette (Holiday Ed. 2014) $52.00 - available Sephora
Bourjois Eyeshadow Quads - launched in October - available Bourjois.com
MAC Viva Glam - Liley Cyrus Edition - available early 2015

Skin Care - 
Ren - Clean Skin Care , No.1 Purity Cleansing Balm - renskincare.co.za
Nuxe - Limited Edition Face and Body Oil
Justine Luminessence - For radiance - www.justskinproducts.co.za

Body Care - 
Ren - Clean Skin Care - Morroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil - renskincare.co.za

Accessories - 
Black Sparkle Sandals by Bronx Woman - bronxwoman.com
Lorraine Tan Sandals by Bronx Woman - bronxwoman.com

For the home - 
Silpat - Silicone mat from Yuppiechef.co.za
Fabulous Mason Jar drinking mugs from YuppieChef.co.za

So those are some of my sensational summer picks , go on let me know what are your favourites?

 
Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)