As you all know by now I have a fetsih for hand creams and I don't think that too many could ever be enough ... besides which I use them up too quickly anyway.

I was recently asked review this lovely little number by a precious friend and now I get to share it with you too...

SORBET SPA ESCAPE NOURISH HAND & NAIL CREAM
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
Is a pretty graduated plastic tubes in shades of blue with a convenient silver flip top cap. Easy to use on the go.

Fragrance -
Is a 'marine' type fragrance , reminds me of my childhood bubble bath called 'Ahoy Matey'. I love how this has an initial burst of freshness and then softens to a more powdery smell. This fragrance really could be Unisex.

Texture - 
Is a thick , rich and buttery consistency, once applied it soon disappears into the skin without a trace of greasiness. Although it does have a buttery texture I would not say that this is the most long lasting of nourishing handcreams. It is however great for when you are working or on the run.

Efficacy - 
Although I really enjoy applying this product, I do look for longer hydration. This will definitely be a keeper for in my handbag and next to my desk, but I would not consider it a treatment cream. It is super budget friendly and that is always a plus.

Sorbet products are now available at selected CLICKS stores nationwide.

For more info:
www.sorbet.co.za


Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)