I was recently sent a few foundations be Revlon to review test , try and give some feedback on , this is the second foundation I am trying and sharing with you today.

REVLON COLOURSTAY TWO-WAY POWDER FOUNDATION
So here is what I thought ....

Packaging -
The product comes packaged in a simple yet elegant black box , which when opened reveal a beautiful black plastic compact with a large mirror , applicator sponge and obviously the foundation/ powder.
It is simple elegant and functional in all aspects, whilst still looking fabulous in your make up bag or hand bag.

The great thing about this option of foundation from Revlon is that it would fit into a handbag or a clutch purse easily and is not heavy at all ...so very versatile.

Fragrance -
Has a slight soft and powdery smell which disappears on the skin and which is not intrusive at all.

Texture -
Is a super fine powder which surprisingly gives medium to full cover and which can be layered to give more coverage where necessary. There is no fall out or large amount of powder left on the palette when you swipe and apply.
This product would not however be suitable for skin with very large pores as the product seems to migrate into these making the skin look a little patchy or blotchy.

I did however find that this product worked like a dream on hot days for my skin, when needing a quick on the go touch up.

Efficacy -
I loved the soft even coverage that this product gave my skin , it looked natural but in actual fact covered a multitude of sins , marks and blemishes. Would I use this again ...yes!

As I have mentioned before I really am quite familiar with all of Revlon's foundations having used Revlon for more than 20 years , I do tend to chop and change within the brand (just because I get bored) , however I must mention that they have greatly improved the formulations of this generation of foundations and I have yet to find one I dislike.

For more info: 
Available at all leading retail stores and pharmacies that stock Revlon
Website: revlon.co.za



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)