I have to be honest and admit though I may excel in the area of being shall we say 'voluptuous' I do not really have much cellulite (well that I can see and I do avoid mirrors ..tee hee).

I have however developed a few dimples on my arms and tummy of late, and in the true spirit of being a sport decided to try the Mio Shrink To Fit on these areas.

MIO SHRINK TO FIT - CELLULITE SMOOTHER

So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
Is a chunky white plastic,airless pump with transparent cap, which meters out ample doses of this thick cream. The branding is in the usual fun and rather bright colours of the Mio brand, in this instance pink and neon orange.

Fragrance - 
The fragrance is menthol , grapefruit and a multitude of other essential oils, it is quite 'potent' but pleasant at the same time.

Texture -
The texture of this product is thick and buttery however as soon as it is applied to the skin, it penetrates and disappears quite quickly. The product does not leave an oily residue at all, the skin simply feels slightly tacky to the touch.
This product is super active due to the high concentration of actives and essential oils , it has a cooling feeling followed by an instant increase in circulation.

DO NOT use it on open scratches , wounds or freshly shaved skin.
** not to be used during pregnancy!!

Efficacy -
I loved that you could actually feel this product stimulating the micro-circulation , I noticed a slight improvement on my arms after about two weeks of use  , I am still using this product and I am now including my buttocks after seeing and feeling the activity of the product.
In my opinion this is a great option to choose in body care for the treatment of cellulite if you are in the market, and the fact that it contains 'no nasties' is a definite bonus!

What you might like to know:
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Tightens and firms skin to reduce dimpling.
- Elasticises skin's support structure to smooth orange peel.

Are you committed?
You are going to have to commit to using this product as instructed if you want to see results, as with most cellulite products and treatments. It is essential to every morning and evening take a few minutes to really massage Mio Shrink to Fit Cellulite Smoother into your areas of concern. You will need to massage for a minimum of 30 days using the Mio Shrink to Fit massage technique.
( you will find this on the leaflet inside the box)

For more info:
Local {SA) - http://www.poisebrands.co.za/
International -  http://www.mioskincare.com/mama-mio.html
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/MamaMioSkincare





Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)