Today I just want to wish all my followers who celebrate Thanksgiving ...


We are not a country that celebrates this holiday , but the principle of 'thanks giving' or giving thanks lies very close to me heart as a Christian. I hope that you all have a truly special day celebrating with family and loved ones.

Whilst I dream of one day celebrating a Christmas and Thanksgiving in a snow filled USA or Canada , I can but just enjoy the flurry of yummy recipes that accompany this day of celebration.

I have decided to include in this post today, some of my favourite 'Pumpkin inspired' recipes for Thanksgiving by some of my favourite international food bloggers.

I plan to test and try some of these and I sure hope you will too ...


Pumkin Pie - By Yummy Crumble



Marshmallow Pumkin Pie – By Kitchen Meets Girl



Pumpkin Pie Marshmallows – By The Galley Gourmet


Pumpkin Yeast Bread – By The Galley Gourmet





Pumpkin Praline Trifle – By Bakers Royale



Pumkin Bourbon Cheescake – By Dessarts



So there you have have the yummiest Thanksgiving treats , have a super day!




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)





PLEASE NOTE: All recipes are credited and linked to their rightful owners and sources and are in no way represented as being property of Femme Lifestyle.