Today I really feel quite naked , I managed to forget my make-up bag at home and so I have had nothing but concealer and lipstick on my face all day ... not my best 'look' I can assure you.

None the less , my make up bag has been filled with all these lovelies this week as I seem to find myself in a bit of a Coral 'RUT' moment ... you know ' the comfort zone'.

So let's unpack a little ...

Garnier Miracle Cream - 
Garnier Miracle Cream is exactly that it is a self adjusting moisturiser and what I consider to be a primer , it leaves your skin even toned , all the fine lines disappear and it is my ultimate 'no make up day' cream. Unfortunately this is not currently available in SA.

Revlon Colourstay - Stay Natural (Normal-Dry Skin) #003 Nude
I am loving this foundation it applies beautifully and the shade is the perfect colour for my skin. I have found though, that I need to be carefully with layering a primer under and foundation over as the product can tend to seperate. I love the medium to full coverage it gives and the pump makes it super easy to use.


Revlon Nail Enamel  - #640 Fearless
Oooh weee! I love my Corals and this is a 'Queen' of the Coral Kingdom. It is just the happiest colour and works wonderfully on fingers and toes. Makes you wanna 'RAWRRRR'

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro - Strike a Rose
By now you know this is a firm favourite. It's cute hydrating and pairs up perfectly with the above nail enamel ... you can never have to many Maybelline Baby Lips!

John Frieda Full Repair - Hair Elixir
I am convinced I am starting to develop a hair fetish as my hair product range grows , but I love this Elixir which contains the unique Inca Ichi Oil which is super repairing. Great to repair the hair after a day in the sun or on the beach.


So there you have this weeks favourites , enjoy until next week.




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)