This weeks Five Favourites Friday post is what I call my maintenance crew ... you know those products that keep you looking fresh even when you don't feel it ...

So let's unpack a little ....

MAKE UP REVOLUTION KAJAL LINER
Sometime back I recieved a haul from the UK and this was one of the items I had ordered from Make Up Revolution . I have very teary eyes and so I always use a kohl/kajal liner as they tend to be far more waterproof and last an entire working day.
I am happy to report that this little beauty did not disappoint and the greatest thing of all ... it is in a retractable lipstick unit, which aids in preventing accidents such as knocking off the entire kajal by accident.(yes me clumsy)

DERMALOGICA SKINPERFECT PRIMER
This is a tinted primer and at first I was not sure what to do with it , but I now use it under my foundation and it gives the most beautiful complexion. An added bonus is with it being Dermalogica it is  treatment as well as primer ( as would be expected )... yes for a 2-in-1!

REVLON COLOURSTAY - OILY/COMBINATION SKINS
As you are aware I am fervent supporter of Revlon and I have been using their foundations for years, this bottle of Colourstay Foundation is specially formulated for oily and combination skins, honestly it has had the longest staying power on my skin of all the foundations from Revlon to date.
I was nearly bowled over the first day I used it and looked in the mirror, at about 4pm and my skin still looked just as great as when I had applied the product ...faahbulous and my NEW FAVOURITE!!

REVLON BRONZER IN NATURAL BRONZE
I use this bronzer for contouring and as a substitute blusher, eye shadow and pigment with a neutral lipgloss, it is the perfect 'quick fix'.

SORBET SPA ESCAPE NOURISHING HAND AND NAIL CREAM
I have just finished testing this hand cream and you will soon see a full review on the product coming up on my blog. This is a great stocking filler and a must have for all handbags , desks and glove compartments.


So there you have it! Have a super week all and enjoy!