Goodness it has been sometime since last I got to share my weekly picks , life has gotten incredibly chaotic and I am busy with a few new projects at the moment too ... but I would never forget you and so here is my COMFY & SWEET SMELLIN COLLECTION ...


So let's unpack a little ...

Face -
Shimmer Face Powder - Dior Golden Shock Collection

Foreo - Face Cleansing Tool - soon available on Zando.co.za
This is a rather unique cleansing tool and really considered an investment piece as it is quite pricey ( read more on Foreo)

Hair -
Kerastase - Mask Keratine from RetailBox.co.za
Redken - Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense from RetailBox.co.za

Fragrance -
DKNY Sparkling Apple Collection - NEW!!
Caroline Herrera - Eau de Parfum
Alien by Thierry Mugler - NEW!

Clothing -
Jeans (Plus size) Spree.co.za
Denim Skirt (Plus Size) by City Chic Spree.co.za
Shirt (Plus size) Spree.co.za

These are my personal summer favourites and essentials and as you can Spree now cater to the fuller figure too.

Shoes -
Tan Leather pointy flats are - NEW and from a favourite of min BLACKCHERRY
The  nude pointy pumps with piping from Zoom on Spree.co.za

Accessories -
These are awesome rings made from vintage cutlery by Rollin Vintage in KZN they are available online fro Hello Pretty.

So there you have it , I love every single thing in this collection and would quite happily purchase them all.



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)