I recently recieved a fabulous package which contained some lovely Revlon foundations ... you should have heard the 'squeeeeeeeeee!' that followed. I am a Revlon foundation fan , have been and always will be ... so I am no newbie to these fabulous foundations.

Watch this space as I share my thoughts and eventually I will culminate them all with a user friendly table/guide for your reference.

First up ....
REVLON COLOURSTAY WHIPPED CREME MAKE UP - ( in #200 - Sand Beige)
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging -
The packaging is simple but effective , made up of a chnky and rather squat glass jar , with a black plastic screw top lid , with a colour indicator label on the lid and the rest of the labelling text being white.
I love that you can see the product through the glass , no secret panels or illusion of more product than there actually is.

Fragrance -
It has a smell which is hard describe , but it is not intrusive or offensive and totally unoticeable when on the skin.

Texture - 
Is a soft , smooth and silky texture. I tested this product the first day by applying it with my fingers , it gave the most amazing coverage and felt feather light on the skin. The second day I used my foundation (stipple) brush , once again I was amazed at how beautifully this product applies to the skin.

I love that you can layer over areas that require more coverage due to it;s buildability ... this is a definite new favourite.

Efficacy - 
I love the coverage that this foundation gives without being heavy at all , the finish is semi-matte so there is no need for a powder application (unless your a matte freak like me). The product wore well but did need a reapplication or touch up at about 4pm around the eyes and mouth area.

What you might like to know ...
-Buildable to full coverage for flawless skin
-Soft, matte finish all day long
-Withstands heat and humidity – great for summer
-Comes in 16 beautiful shades

This will be a staple on my shopping list for many years to come!

Revlon is available at all major Retail outlets and pharmacies or check them out on ..
www.revlon.co.za



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)