It has been years since last I used a bust serum and if I have to be honest , with age comes the perils of gravity ... so, yes I did indeed need a bust serum.

I am super familiar with Justine which has been around as long as I can remember and which lies close to my heart having been the cosmetic and make up products in our therapy training kits some 22 years ago.

When I received this serum to try out I was intrigued to see how far Justine had come over the years.

                           JUSTINE TRANSFORM BODY - BUST-LIFTING SERUM
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging -
This product comes in a chunky silver tube with chrome screw top cap , the product is a gel serum and the tubes narrow opening allows for the perfect flow of product without any fear of it all running out and into your hands.

The fact that the tube is chunky makes it easy to hold , however because the product has a chrome screw on cap( which is signature to the brand) makes it easy to drop and or loose the lid ( I personally would've preferred a flip top cap).

Fragrance -
It' a super soft and clean but feminine smell which is not overpowering at all and just gently lingers on the skin.

Texture -
This is an opaque gel serum which disappears into the skin in a flash and leaves a slight tackiness for about 10 minutes and thereafter it becomes a smooth silky soft feel to the skin.

Efficacy -
Luckily I am not particularly big busted, but I do have what I have always called 'banana' boobs ..
In other words not full , quite far apart and elongated. This product unfortunately is not able to defy gravity after my 40 odd years on this planet ... however it really did firm up my skin and get rid of many of the lines and wrinkles on the décolleté area which is great ( less turkey neck).

My only criticism would be, after a long day at work day it looked as though I had dandruff skin inside my bra from the gel which had dried and then rolled into little skins.

This product retails for ZAR 320

THIS MONTH IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH, WHY NOT JOIN IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CANCER AND JOIN JUSTINE IN THEIR WLAKATHON
 click here for more info

For more info:
www.justine.co.za
www.facebook.com/justinesoutharicaofficial 





Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)