These days hair oils are a common currency and rather well received by those with frizz and/or fly away hair, not like in the old days where you would mention 'oil' and 'hair' in one sentence and the room would empty.

What I find super fascinating is, the amount of research that has gone into developing these rather delicious hair treatments. Oils such as Inca inchi and now macadamia and myrrh are coming to light, honestly I think it is revolutionary that we are now getting new and unique components in our hair products ...

For a long time it seemed as though hair products were the ugly sister to skin care products( little variety and just the basics), these days however hair products are taking the market by storm.

Today I want to share the most divine smelling hair oil by INOAR ...

                                            INOAR EXTREME PREMIUM OIL
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging - 
Is a pretty antigue gold airless pump which meters out small doses of this unique hair oil. It comes erobed in an equally attractive matt antique gold box with a window displaying the gorgeous product inside.

Fragrance - 
This is just plain heavenly , a friend even sniffed my hair yesterday 'ooohing' and 'aaahing' (yes, thats you Fi).
For a hair product it is surprisingly decadent in both texture and smell.

Texture - 
A surprisingly viscous oil, which is liquid but rather thick in consistency. For fine hair I would say 1 pump is enough , however with my hair it could quite easily manage 2 pumps. This product does not weigh down the hair or make it greasy at all.
It is not however going to give you definition, but rather it feeds the hair.

Efficacy - 
I am enjoying this oil , the smell alone is enough motivation to apply it everyday to my ends. I find that my hair is soft and silky with a gentle shine, however is does not tame the frizz or define the curls ... what it does do though is protect the hair against sun and heat damage. This product with it's unique ingredients is like 'food' for the hair.

It contains:
  •  Argan Oil & Macadamia Oil- mousiturising and hydrating to hair and scalp
  •   Coconut Oil & Sesame Oil help to boost - to  promote hair growth,  prevents split ends and repair chemically treated hair.
  •   Myrrh the healing/preserving oil of ancient biblical times, it's anti-inflammatory; anti-parasitic and anti-oxidant. It has an astringent action on the hair and scalp.
Retails ZAR 545.00 (50ml)

I am really enjoying this green friendly product and I know you would too. To read my review of the INOAR BB CREAM Shampoo and Conditioner (Click Here)
 

For more info:
INA ERASMUS: +27 (0) 79 885 3543
HENDRIEN KRUGER: +27 (0) 82 808 0508
Email: info@inoar.co.za
Web:www.inoar.co.za
Twitter: https://twitter.com/INOAR_SA





Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)