This is one of those products that I came across when compiling my shopping list for a UK beauty haul and boy am I glad I invested in this little number ... it was my introduction into the world of primers ...

So here is what I thought ....

Packaging -
The packaging is pretty and feminine being all pink. The product comes in a tube with a nozzle type end  and a screw on cap. It 's easy to use and practical to control the amount of product you squeeze out.

Fragrance -
There is none .

Texture -
This is a thick pale pink cream that spreads easily and leaves a definite layer on the surface of the skin. It has definite light reflecting pigments which along with the dimethicone quickly gives the 'blur' effect and provides an optical illusion.

Efficacy -
I found thus to be super effective at refining the pores as well as fine lines and wrinkles. I personally cannot see myself using this product alone as it does not even out skin tone and high colour ... It's more of a primer really.
I really am enjoying this product and find it to be super effective when used this underneath my foundation.

I love this product and am hoping they bring it to South Africa , my next step is to try it out on mumsy.

For more info:
www.garnier.co.uk
( Not yet available in SA- January 2015)




Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)