This weeks Five Favourites Friday is comprised of my current 'go to' beauty products ..

MAYBELLINE - BABY SKIN
This is a 'lust have' from my UK make -up haul and it has been quite interesting to test and play with , I am now busy testing it out to see if it helps my make up last better in summer as I usually melt at the sight of a ray of sun. So far so good ! ( sorry not in SA yet gals)

DERMACEUTIC C25 CREAM
This little number is my free radical kickboxer for skin , it is loaded with Vitamin C which also helps to give an brighter and more even complexion. I personally have to add a little extra moisture with the HyalCeutic ...  must be age *tee hee*.

JUSTINE - LUXE CONCEALER STICK
Perfect for after those nights of no sleep and big bags , I have found this to have a creamy formulation that is great. I use it over primer in the day to ensure it does not creep into my wrinkles or lines and I use it on it's own at night under my foundation for a longer lasting finish.

REVLON BOLD LACQUER , GROW LUCIOUS LASHES MASCARA
This is the best thing since 'sliced cheese' , if you struggle to find your eyelashes ...run (don't walk) and get to the store now ... you will never look back!
** it takes about one full tubes use before you will see the full impact of growth.

LETIBALM PAEDIATRIC
Cue the angellic choir! This little tub just saved my butt when I had an hayfever/allergy attack , I am still using it day and night on my nose  and lips. Thanks to this pot I only had minor peeling and the redness was gone in one day ... I love you Letibalm!

So there you have it from this #crazycatlady , favourites and effective too!




 Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)