So I have managed to skip a few Friday's and I wish I could say that life is slowing down a little ... but hells no! It's not! ........eish!

So here are this weeks picks and these are my favourite express beauty items, without them I would be lost for sure!!

So let unpack it a little ...

Woolworths WINK - Eye-shadow Trio in Shampagne Cocktail
This little eye shadow trio was a gift in my #bandwagonbox from the lovely Meg Hartwig , it is a fabulous little compact which fits neatly into my make-up bag.
The colour deposit is super light and not particularly long lasting but I do find it great for a quick touch up.

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black
All I can say about this mascara is that I cannot believe how my eyelashes have grown and how great the coverage is now that it's a few weeks old (i struggle with mascara's and coverage when new , no matter which brand I try).

Justine -  Luxe Lipgloss in Proper Pink
This has the taste of sweets , the sparkle of glitter and is the prettiest of pinks for both day and night , it fits easily into an evening purse and is super flattering on all skin tones ... love it!

Revlon Colour Stay Ultimate Suede in Backstage
This is my evening go to colour , darker shades always give an aura of sophistication and presence. I love the texture which is soft and velvety. I find this lipstick lasts well when out for dinner and does not wear off at the first sight of food or drinks.

Avon Kabuki brush
Lastly my little 'Kabuki Brush'. I bought this some time back when Avon had a sale and it has proven itself to be irreplaceable. It goes with me EVERYWHERE!!

So there you have it my express make up solutions and quickfixes.



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)