This story was just too cute to pass up , as you all know I am a #crazycatlady and proud of it , in fact I have three hairy little monsters of my own and I would gladly take out an eye if anyone should try and harm them.

Two of my kitties have eating disorders (well in my eyes anyway) .. yep they are 'food-a-holics'. I am quite strict on controlling their portions and restricting food to meal times only ( if they had their way they would plough through a bag of food a day), and I do my best to keep them in shape. Here is a story that touched my heart ...

This kitty tipped the scales in her favour!!

Missy is the only cat finalist in 2014 Hill’s Pet Slimmer of the Year. This previously-portly kitty from Pretoria shed an incredible 3.91kgs (43% of her bodyweight) to secure her place in the top ten.
 
Between them all the finalists have shed an incredible 100kgs. The 2014 Hill’s Pet Slimmer of the Year will be chosen by public voting, open from now until midday 22 October on www.petslimmer.co.za.

BEFORE
AFTER




Vote for Missy today!!



To find your nearest participating veterinary outlet contact:
infoza@hillspet.com or 0800 228 783. 

For more info visit www.hillspet.co.za/News.
 
Become part of  the Hill's community s and learn about Hill’s latest special offers on Facebook www.hillspet.co.za/facebook and Twitter www.twitter.com/HillsPetSA.
 
@HillsPetSA





Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)