For some reason I managed to make this weeks collection all about food , I only realised this when editing and adding all the product info ... not sure why?

Anyhow here is a collection I called 'Just Peachy' , I sure hope you enjoy browsing x x x

So let unpack this a little ...

Face
Yes To Coconut Head-To-Toe Restoring Balm - read more

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm - Elemis is still a favourite from my Cruise Ship days - READ MORE
Avon Luminessence - JUST LAUNCHED!!
NYX Lip Butters are available at selected CLICKS stores

Body 
Yes To Coconut Body Lotion (spray) - more info

Nails
Nails Inc - Nail Kale nail treatment , this is the first superfood nail treatment and I would love to get my hands on it.
Harpers Bazaar had the following to say ..
'Kale is one of those marmite ingredients. You have either embraced it whole-heartedly, incorporating it into your morning green juice and snacking on the crisps, or - like us - you’ve avoided it like the plague on the basis that it tastes foul and, when eaten raw, it can be bad for those who happen to have a thyroid condition. Whichever side of the fence you’re on, the leafy green doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere.'

Hair
Milk Shake Argan Oil Treatment for Hair - For more CLICK HERE
Milk Shake Argan Oil Deep Treatment - For more CLICK HERE
Tangle Teezer Compact from Retail Box online


Home
Kati Tea Maker for Loose Leaf Teas - Yuppiechef

You see what I mean ... milk shake , coconut , tea , argan oil  ... it's all in there and all fabulous! I hope you enjoyed seeing my favourites from browsing this week.



Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)