Yes we all know about my frizzy hair blues , well here is a little secret discoverey that might help save your locks this summer too ...

JOHN FRIEDA - FULL REPAIR (DEEP INFUSION)
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging
Is a cute small pump, which dispenses metered out doses of this serum type product.
The bottle is in the signature brick red colour typical of the Full Repair range from John Frieda.
It is easy to use and small enought to carry in your handbag for emergency hair smoothing.

Fragrance
It has a fabulous smell which is not flowery... but rather fresh and feminine. It is great to smooth over the hair and freshen up the locks too.

Texture
Is a super super fine oil , it leaves ZERO trace of oiliness and can be applied daily for up to 3 days on curly hair, before the hair needs washing. It seals the ends without weighing down the hair.

Efficacy
I can't say that it helped with my curls or was super effective at taming the hair , however my hair has never felt softer , smoother or been easier to comb.

That said I am truly enjoying this product and I find it fabulous to prevent heat styling damage and to repair the hair after a day in the sun or the pool. Yes girls, summer is coming and this is a great BUDGET BUY beauty solution to damaged hair.

For More Info:
www.johnfrieda.co.za
This product is available at all CLICKS stores nationwide.


 

Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)