I love, love, love fragrances of any shape or size , honestly though I can seldom afford a new one and I therefore relish those that I do have.

This little number I bought for myself a while back when TAKEALOT.COM were selling discounted vouchers on Groupon and so I bought it without any real idea of what I was buying and then I saw the chemical breakdown (see below) and I was in heaven....

BULGARI OMNIA EDP
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging
This is the most fascinating bottle which can either be perfectly circular or alternatively turned at an angle as in my picture. It is quite a heavy bottle and not really ideal for a handbag but it does look 'oh so pretty' on the shelf.

Fragrance
The fragrance itself is warm and spicy with an intial burst of ginger , it softens to a spicy , sweet and sugary smell which is delicious and lingers all day.

Durability
I found this fragrance to last and linger all day with only a touch up required at the end of my work day. I love that it starts of spicy and becomes creamier and more full bodied as the day wears on. I am personally in love with this fragrance for winter time and/or an evening out ...fahbulous!

What you might like to know ...
Top Notes: Ginger, Mandarin, Saffron, Pepper, Cardamom
Middle Notes: Nutmeg, Clove, Cinnamon, Almond, Masala Chai, Lotus
Base Notes: Sandalwood, White Chocolate, Tonka Bean, Woody notes ( yes chocolate!!)

This is a spoil I will definitely be repeating in the future!


 


Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)