To say I am a perfume fanatic would be the understatement of the year and yet I have seriously had to curb this passion and addiction since returning to South Africa.

I love the complexities that are fragrances, the combination of aromas, the unique way that a fragance changes as it progresses through Top, Middle and Base notes. I find it fascinating that fragrances are so personal and directly influenced by each individual’s chemical make up. Fragrances respond to body heat, aciditiy on the skin, oils on the skin and even diet … yes it is true!

Today I get to share the most amazing fragrance that I won on a Twitter friends ( @DaveLackie) page , I love Dave’s competitions and the fact that he is supported by a world wides set of groupies.

ANNA SUI - SUI DREAMS


Ana Sui describes this fragrance and the women who wear it as follows ...
'Sui Dreams is for women who listen to their inner voice and believe in the power of their dreams. They follow their hearts and make a difference by letting fantasy go beyond.'


So here is what I thought …
Packaging
It comes in the most beautiful blue and white box which as with most Ana Sui items has a touch of whimsy.
The bottle itself is just mind blowing; it is a cute handbag shaped bottle. The lid is made of brushed steel which is embellished with the Ana Sui style vintage floral design, whilst the bottom half is made of transparent sandblasted glass and shows the most beautiful cool blue coloured fragrance through the bottle.

Fragrance
Is feminine with a definite vanilla undertone ( which I love of course) which makes it linger, but nto necessarily heavy. It has a few fresh summery notes that are floral by nature , they ooze femininity without being overpowering or intruding.

If you are not a rose / jasmine/lavender type fragrance person then I know you will love this fragrance and treasure it as much as I do!

Wearability
It is a long lasting and super concentrated fragrance that lasts all day, a little goes a lon long way.

What you might like to know from Ana Sui

TOP: Bergamot, Tangerine, Nectarine, Bitter Orange
HEART: Peony, Freesia, Peach, Rose
BASE: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Skin Musks



'A fruity sparkling combination of citrus celebrating freshness. Exotic, floral richness arises from a mix of sumptuous Chinese Peony, Freesia and discreet white flowers.Fresh shinning Anise seeds enlighten the whole perfume.

Sensuous Vanilla intense milky sandalwood and rare cedarwood add depthness and create a beautiful, seductive softness.' ANA SUI


I love it and I am sure you will too.



Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)