It's not everyday you get invited to High Tea and called 'Hey Gorgeous' all in one sentence and yet I find myself giggling at my own silliness .... whilst eyeing my precious invite with my mind belting out 'yes please , oooh lovely , like I would ever say no!' kind of thoughts.

Hey Gorgeous is a small and unique home grown brand of handmade , small batch , no nasties skin care , body care and bath time treats. They are packaged in unique and rather whimsically labelled jars with bright colours. The names alone smell edible ... never mind the decadent product itself.
I set out on a Saturday morning for the #HGHighTea at The One and Only Hotel in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town. It is an overcast morning and I am looking forward to the Hey Gorgeous Summer Launch. I can't wait to get smelling , feeling and discovering all the lovely new products that will be on display ......as well as for sale.

I arrive in the parking area and immediately bump into Cindy a friend of mine and the two of us team up and trudge off in the drizzling rain to the hotel ( there is never parking at the hotel , one of my bugbears) and arrive a little damp and breathless.

Upon entering the venue we are handed a cute little gift box whilst we stood stretching our necks to look around. As we glanced to our right we are greeted by a bunch of familiar faces and land up joining this group.....we are are soon seated with this fun and rather mischievous group of women.

It was such fun and I met women with whom I had been chatting on Twitter, ladies whom I had never met in person and that I can now put faces and names to .... I love it!

Before Cindy and I even settle our bums in our seats we are up and we head off to the new product SUMMER LAUNCH section. Hey Gorgeous have really outdone themselves once again with the launch of the new BODY SORBET's in yummy flavors such as Strawberry Mint and  Pineapple Mango ....they remind me of a bag of 'SUGU'S SWEETS' ...

They smell absolutely divine and just disappear into the skin.

Another product that had me enamored was the COOKIES & CREAM BODY SOUFFLÉ  and the TUB TEA (tea bags).

Did you know that Hey Gorgeous are also busy launching a line of make up too , which includes the likes of nail polishes , mascara and liners ... Can't wait to try mine out (watch this space).

Back at the high tea the tables are groaning under the weight of the cakes , savories the tarts , Macarons and so much more , just look .....
Cindy and I order our coffees and happily munch on our treats filling our bellies and listening to the other bloggers as our ears are filled with the chattering of happy ladies and good friends.

It was such a lovely morning filled much laughter , great giveaways and topped off with the most amazing products.

For more info visit:
http://hey-gorgeous.myshopify.com

Glen Avon Close
Constantia
Western Cape
7806
Tel: 021 794 8254
Email: info@hey-gorgeous.co.za



 Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)