Bourjois Edition 12hrs  -  #28 Pampelmousse
This is a rather dry textured lipstick that claims to last 12hrs and whilst I can’t attest to that , I can say that I truly enjoy the colour and the durability. I was gifted this little number and I am truly enjoying it but I do find I need to add a lipgloss over it to keep my lips hydrated.

Avon Long Lasting Lip Gloss    - Always On Pink
This is a great lip gloss it has a medium tackiness to it , with fine glitter particles that make it fun for both day and night or alternatively a day to night change. It’s cost effective and esy to store in your cosmetics bag.

Sorbet Hydrating Hand & Nail Cream
With Tangerine , Calendula Oil and Shea Butter , this is a medium hudration hand cream which lewaves no greasiness. It’s great for on the run and/or in your handbag.I won mine with Charlene and Gee Whiskers and I am absolutley loving it ( thanks Charlene)

Roll On Relief by Aromatic Apothecary
I have once again been going through a spell of headaches and tight shoulders , I keep this little number in my handbag and roll it on whenever my shoulders feel tight or when I can feel a headache setting in. It is pure bliss and contains essentials oils which are natural eco friendly  … yay!

Essence Colour & Go –  Head Phones On
This is a fabulous black and silver glitter polish with just a light coverage on onecoat and my favourite full coverage, with two coats looks like diamond encrusted nails …. Love it!!. 
This is my ‘go to’ polish as it matches any clour , any outfit no matter whether it’s night or day and it is super budget friendly too.





Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)