Last year I missed this lovely event and I had a serious case of #FOMO so this year I decided to treat myself and I decided to go it alone ... Yep no road tripping with gals this time.
I was however overjoyed to see my fab friend Jen from Pinkerjen and who now works for Rubybox at the door.
I was also looking forward to seeing Leana from Hipstyler, Pretty & Ginger (yes again , and no it's not intentional ...tee hee) as well as the lovely Laura Jane from Whimsy is Forever and I also met the lovely Naeema from 'The Jam Jar' this young lady has me in stitches with her effervescent personality ... Fahbulous!

Before the crowds set in I was advised by the lovely Robyn of RUBYBOX to take full advantage of the #BeautyNightOut treatments, first stop Mangwanani Spa ....ahhhhhhh!
my therapist absolutely spoilt me rotten with a neck and shoulder massage and I am positive she sensed the tension in my shoulders and the sighs of pleasure ( I had been moving our office for the two days prior) ... It was heaven.
Read more about Mangwanani Spa's here , and the fabulous concept behind this brand.

Next up was a manicure at the Sally Hansen hand stations , the lovely Fatima had to deal with my horrible dry skin , frayed nails and applying cracks from the move ... Fatima was super gracious and using her unique magic and the Sally Hansen products she managed to make my hands look presentable ... Such a 'God send and blessing'.

The crowds started to gather and so I moseyed on over to the table to choose my gifts with the RUBYBOX 'Build a box' ... Here are the fabulous treats I choose:

- Tropical hand cream from Peppertree
- Sally Hansen nude nail polish in ...
- RUBYBOX Smooch Stick in  a natural/nude shade
- DR M.  Hydra Serum
I have to be honest and say I have not tried anything as yet .. but watch this space.

Also available were STILA to have make-overs done , I put my name down but the queues just became unbearable with over 45minute waits ...Blegh!

Dermalogica were also on hand to do Face Mapping and recommendations , I would've felt a fraud to take advantage of this considering I had a face mapping a few weeks before so I left it to those who hadn't yet had the amazing experience.

Overall I had fun , I loved the treatments I had and enjoyed the great company of friends. I did find the lack of seating disappointing and the snacks weren't much to speak of so I was ravenous when I got home.

If you have never experienced on of Rubyboxes #BeautyNightOut do spoil yourself next time , but get their early and go go go ...

For more info:
Website: www.rubybox.co.za


 Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)