Image by Jacques Du Preez

                                    MEET LORINDA VOGES OF 4 ELEMENTS MEDIA

Please share a little about yourself and what inspired you to create this brand?

I am Lorinda, a free-spirited, analytical person that loves to travel. 

Three and a half years ago, I made a list of the 4 things I am most passionate about in the work force and from there on 4Elementsmedia was born. Our main focus is brand awareness around celebrities, fashion, beauty and food brands. Basically everything that I love, I market and promote!

How would you describe your brand in a nutshell?

My personal brand: I am a lover of fashion, beauty and really great food and music. I discover more about this on travels, especially international travels

4Elementsmedia work with some of the most prestigious luxury fashion & beauty brands in South Africa and we represent some of the most famous celebrities in the industry

What would you consider to be unique about your brand?

Everything we do, we do with passion. Our hard work and dedication gives us the extra edge above the rest

How many stores/branches do you have and where are they located?

We are a nationwide branch and we are based in JHB

What ‘piece of advice’ would you most like to share with people considering a start -up business?

Always follow your passion. Working long, hard days can be demanding if you do not love what you do. Appreciate the people that helped you from the beginning and cherish relationships.

The challenge as a business is to stay authentic and true to your brand, how do you achieve this? Know about your competition, but stay true to yourself. There might be a few people out there offering what you do, but they can never be you

What do you love most about being an entrepreneur?

The independence that comes with it and really working towards my own success and dreams and not someone else’s.

What has your journey so far taught you? Has it changed your life in any way? I have developed and grown more in the past 3 years that I have in the last 34 years! I have made mistakes, but each of them taught me very valuable lessons. I do not regret any of them to be honest.

How does the future look as far as ‘dreams and visions’ for your brand?

I want to stay niche and focused and ensure that I keep on delivering great service to the clients and brands I work with and represent.

Facebook:  4Elementsmedia
Instagram: @4Elementsmedia


  Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)