Every week I surf online browsing through all the new and lovely goods available. I get lost in the amazing online stores , make up shops and home stores ... often thankful that I don't have the means to actually purchase, honestly I could shop online all day.

Here are some of my favourites from this week ...


Let's unpack a little ...

Home
- Heart Pot Rest - Yuppiechef.com
- Botanical Tea Cup & Saucer from Love Milo online www.lovemilo.co.za
- Wooden Place Mat with Heart from Yuppiechef.com
- The wooden shelves are just for fun and would be an awesome DIY Project

Make Up
- Stila - Eyes are the window shadow palette (Stila celebrates 20yrs of style) www.stilacosmetics.com
(should be in SA already)
- Bobbi Brown's Surf & Sand Collection - www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com

Skin Care
The Body Shop Wild Argan Lip Scrub - in SA in September

Fragrance - 
Ellie Saab - Available at Stuttafords


Accesssories -
Earrings - 24ct Gold Plated from www.shimmer-sa.co.za
Handbag - Contrast Soft Hobo from Colette Hayman Stores in SA

Well as usual I hope you enjoy my window shopping as much as I enjoyed surfing the web , have a super day everyone.



Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)