This weeks picks are fun , bright and beautiful! I love that they are both for me and for my home and if you had to say 'ready set go' right now, I  would buy them all (and yes all those pillows , I'm a bit of a cushion freek! #thesecretsout).
So let's unpack this a little ...

For the Home -
Scatter Cushions - these are by Skinny Laminx from their latest range visit skinnylaminx.com
Kenwood - Tri-Blade Stick Blender from Yuppie Chef

Make Up -
Sleek Make Up's latest make up palette  ARABIAN NIGHTS (Ltd Ed)  - available online
Cliniques new BABY TINT Lip Crayons - Not yet in SA

For the body - 
The Body Shop - WILD ARGAN OIL ROUGH SCRUB - Launches September in SA
The Body Shop - WILD ARGAN OIL, THE RADIANT OIL - Launches September in SA

For the hair - 
Marc Anthony - BYE BYE FRIZZ , blowdry cream (for curly or straight hair)


So there you have it , short and sweet this week.



Disclosure Ranking 1 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)