I recently reviewed a lovely eye treatment product by the Greek cosmetic brand Juliette Armand now available at selected salons in South Africa. I was once against spoilt with something new to try, a CC CREAM or COLOR CONTROL CREAM.

A few months ago I would have shrieked at the prospect of a new and trendy CC Cream. However after a few bad experiences in the past, I eyed this little pump rather tentatively ... All the while thinking, 'it's either you or me , my way or the highway CC cream'.

Juliette Armand not only prides itself on cutting edge technology , natural solutions to daily skin care problems but have also developed an anti-aging line that features, not only a catchy punchline instead it lends itself to be known as an " ANTI SURGERY SYSTEM"

Intrigued? You should be!
This company was founded by two Greek chemists and boasts a variety of skin care therapies - READ MORE

JULIETTE ARMAND CC. COLOR CONTROL CREAM
So here is what I thought ...

Packaging
Is a metered out pump dispenser which deposits a sizeable amount of product in your hand, at one full pump.
The packaging itself is white with branding in orange and purple which is rather fun , funky and trendy to boot, it has a unique cap that is attached and needs to be loosened once you have used your product for the first time , this little cap aids the pump to keep it an airtight environment for the product. Nifty!

Fragrance
Is just a soft neutral smell and not too much to speak of.

Texture
Is a superfine liquid that smoothes over the skin with a silicon type dewy finish , it leaves the skin looking radiant and has medium to full coverage. The only comment I would have here is that the shade of the actual product was just a touch to dark for me and left me feeling very conscious of  continuously looking for a line along my jaw( a pet peeve).

I was super surprised by how great my skin responded to this product , my spots from my peel cleared up , my skin looked radiant and healthy. As mentioned the colour is slightly to dark and as result I have found myself sealing this look with a translucent powder which lightens it just that smidgen.

I am truly loving this product and have been using it for two weeks now with zero reactions or problems ... I love it and it is possibly the best CC Cream I have tried to date.

I love this brand and find myself increasingly intrigued by their Elements of Evolution actives and Caviar Creams too ...

ELEMENTSkey

For more information:
Tel: +27 11 033 0500 
Email: juliettearmand@poisebrands.co.za
Visit their website here ; Facebook , and follow them on Twitter @Juliette_Armand



 
Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)