Have you ever heard the expression 'pale face' ... Yes that's me! If my personal preference of weather and my idea of tanning are anything to go by, I should either be a vampire or an Eskimo ... Yep I avoid sitting in the sun at all costs.

Needless to say, I blend in with the crowd in winter but in summer when the sun arrives in Cape Town... I stand out like a sore thumb ...
That is until now!

I have just discovered the most amazing ' fake tan ' product called SKINNY TAN!

Why SKINNY TAN you may ask?
Well let's just say that this clever little tan casts shadows in all the right places and accentuates and highlights your muscles or so they say I haven't as yet tried it on my rather voluptuous body ... they might need a miracle *tee hee* (it did hide my double chin though)

I was sent two products to try and the first product that I jumped at trying out is ....

SKINNY TAN - 24-Hour Bronzer

Here is what I thought ...

Packaging
It comes in  a 200ml pot , I found a pot okay to use but, I really do prefer a tube for hygiene and longevity of a product. What was awesome about the SKINNY TAN 24-HOUR BRONZER pot was that I could see the contents which are the most edible looking chocolate brown ... Add to that the amazing coconut smell and I was mesmerized.

Fragrance
Coconut , white sand beaches ... Cocktails whilst lazing in the sun .... Erm, okay just coconut then!
It is such a fabulous tropical delight of a smell that it just transcends you to another time and place.

Texture
Is a rich , chocolate brown cream , it spread evenly and went far. Ther was little to no streaking, even when I was layering the product. A little goes a long way and this specific product can be used on both the face and the body.
I applied it to both my face and Décolleté with fabulous results (chest and neck area).

Efficacy
It covered my 'lilly white' skin beautifully. I wouldn't say it looked 100% natural but you sure couldn't see my fake tan from a mile off.
I loved the instant bronzing , with no streaking or patchiness. It did highlight my upper lip pigmentation a little but managed to contour my double chin away ... Yes!
The most amazing quality of this self tan is that you can apply it , wear it for 24 hours (or to your function/ event/ party/ wedding) and then just shower it off when you get home.

It was great product to try and offers a quick and easy solution to a tan. I will be using this product often in summer , thank you for the introduction SKINNY TAN you are now my saving grace for summer.

Retails ZAR 319. 95
Available at: Wellness Warehouse , selected Pharmacies and on TakeALot.com

SKINNY TAN BENEFITS
- a natural self tanner range
- even and streak free application
- self adjusts to your skin's best shade
- coconut smell
- concentrated pigment so a little goes a long way

SKIN CARE BENEFITS
- Eco-certified ingredients
- no harsh chemicals
- the coffee derivative guarana firms the skin and disguises cellulite
- sweet almond oil smoothes and nourishes the skin

Next on my wish-list is the application mitt, I always seem to stain my dry cracks on the side of fingers ...not pretty.

** It is important to note that Skinny Tan does not contain any form of Sun Protection

For more info:
Website: www.skinnytan.co.za
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SkinnyTanSA
Twitter: @SkinnyTanSA



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)