I was recently spoilt and pampered with a Milk Peel from DERMACEUTIC, it was even more of a treat because I got to be pampered at the Chelsea Aesthetic Centre in Wynberg.

Chelsea Aesthetic Centre is the epitomy of luxury and the interiors are exquisite. There are gorgeous mirrors and crystal chandeliers everwhere you look, true opulence at it's best. Although the colour scheme is black and shades of grey... the result is rather comforting 'cocoon like' as opposed to depressing and I soon found a comforting sigh escape my lips .....

I was greeted at reception by a lovely young man (yes gals a man) who was super efficient and soon had me completing my client form for the day.

I was to be pampered by the super knowledgeable owner of the CHELSEA AESTHETIC CENTRE Melanie. Melanie escourted me through to my beautiful treatment room and got me settled. (I had mumsy with me and literally had to drag her along as she stood oohing and aahing at the beautiful decor Chelsea Aesthetic Centre - my paparazzi)

Having been in this industry for myself for almost 20years I am well aquainted with both the Chelsea Aesthetic Center and Melanie who has also been in the industry in what I'm sure feels like 'forever'.

Melanie did a cleanse and full skin analysis , followed by a few extractions and we were all set for the DERMACEUTIC MILK PEEL.


The application of the product is quick (although it is recommended by the suplliers to use a brush) Melanie soon explains that it can become uncomfortable and lengthly to apply the peel with a brush, her choice at Chelsea Aesthetic is to apply the peel with the hands... this allows for a quick application with minimal discomfort.
Milk Peel
Melanie massaged my skin during the whole time the peel was actively working and whilst I certainly did feel it's bite I was very comfortable at all times.
You can see below how pink my skin went during the active phase of the peel.

Whilst Melanie was massaging my face, at the same time I was spoilt rotten with a fabulous foot and arm massage ... can I just say ...HEAVEN!

Melanie went on to explain that at Chelsea Aesthetic they enjoy pampering their clients so much that they include a fabulous cosmeceutical mask post peel, this allows the skin to calm and normalise again.

The DERMACEUTIC MILK PEEL was such a pleasure, sure I could feel it was active and yes there was slight redness but at no point was there any discomfort or displeasure. My skin feels softer , smoother and although I have had a few bumps (to be expected, as a peel helps to eliminate toxins and underlying congestion in the skin).

Did you know that the DERMACEUTIC MILK PEEL offers you the following benefits :
  • Restores a radiant complexion
  • Stimulates the epidermis
  • Regulates oily skin and dilated pores
  • Improves fine lines and wrinkles
  • Evens skin tone
  • Boosts the action of daily cosmetics
I think for me the most amazing is that there is zero 'downtime' with this treatment unlike many other peels in it's class. My skin did have a flush for about a week but has now calmed and is much brighter and smoother than before.

Why should you choose Milk Peel Treatment?
  • It's suitable for all skin types and phototypes
  • It's safe and easy 10min Active phase
  • There is little to no skin flaking & peeling
  • Optimal combination of 3 active ingredients
  • It acts as an aesthetic treatment enhancer which boosts results of mesotherapy, botox and fillers
 After a peel it is important to focus on home care and DERMACEUTIC offer a range of active treatments to suit all skin types and concerns ...

 As both a therapist and as I client I would highly recommend the DERMACEUTIC MILK PEEL as a course of treatment to boost your skin in winter. It aids in combatting ageing and comes with a full homecare kit to ensure you get the best and longest lasting results possible.

After my treatment I recieved my homecare, consisting of the C25 CREAM and OXEGENTIX FOUNDATION ( the first breathable foundation) which I will review in the near future.

For more info:
DERMACEUTIC SOUTH AFRICA
Twitter : @DermaceuticSA 
Imported and distributed by CONQUEST SA








Telephone: 0215564199
Email: sam@conquest.co.za 

So there you have it , I loved it and have already scheduled my next peel.



Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)