Recently I reviewed and shared with you my experience of having a Dermaceutic Milk Peel at the Chelsea Aesthetic Centre in Wynberg Cape Town (read more) , as part of my home care routine I was prescribed the Dermaceutic C25 Cream.

The Dermaceutic C25 Cream is an Antioxidant Concentrate designed to target irregular complexions and loss of radiance. Let's look at this product on deeper level.


DERMACEUTIC C25 CREAM - Antioxidant Concentrate

Here is what I thought ...

Packaging -
The packaging is a white and orange airless pump which dispenses metered out doses of cream. It is easy to use, practical and the no mess , no fuss kind of packaging. The packaging also clearly have the medical connection with it's minimalistic look and clean lines.

Fragrance -
The fragrance is not much to speak of really and if I had to say something it would be a clean clinical type smell with the Vitamin A's familiar licquorice type notes.

Texture -
Is a medium to thick viscosity. I found this cream penetrated my skin really quickly and therefore I had to use a minimum of a full pump of cream on my face.

Efficacy -
I found my skin enjoyed this product , however used alone it was not quite hydrating enough for me. I did see a difference in my complexion and found it to be a super concentrated and active product, this in turn resulted in me having to progressively phase in the product to avoid getting a few pimples because of the active ingredients.

Here is what you should know...
 C25 Cream
C25 Cream Contains:
Vitamin C
A powerful antioxidant, it reduces the signs of skin aging.

Vitamin A
Improves the structure of the skin and combats the signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin texture, and hyperpigmentation.

Vitamin B5
Reduces water loss and keeps the skin smooth and elastic due to its moisturizing properties.

Vitamin E
Renowned for its antioxidant properties, vitamin E also combats the signs of photoaging.

Polyphenols
Naturally present in plants and fruit, polyphenols combat the action of free radicals and preserve the integrity of the skin’s collagen.(read more)

Overall I have enjoyed using this product however I definitely need an additional moisturiser to supplement my routine. My skin has an even tone and a slight radiance to it almost like the complexion is brighter.

Would I use this again?
Definitely, especially as I find myself moving into a new age group ( 40+), I find myself  focussing far more on anti-ageing and how to make the most of what I have naturally.

For more info:
DERMACEUTIC SOUTH AFRICA
Twitter : @DermaceuticSA 
Imported and distributed by CONQUEST SA








Telephone: 0215564199
Email: sam@conquest.co.za 




 Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)