As you all know by now I am not a fan of mineral oil based products, but every now and then I attempt to try something and put myself in the firing line to give you an honest review.

Today I am sad to say it is so not a glowing review , it's not bad but it's not the best either ...

LIP ICE NATURAL INFUSIONS HONEY CREAM


So here is what I thought ...

Packaging -
I love the packaging , it  is simple , easy to use and practical to boot.

Texture - 
The texture is great, between a butter and a balm , it smoothes over the lips super easy and really gives great coverage and deposit. No lumps or bumps here which is great.

Fragrance - 
This is where it all falls flat , the smell of the actual product is divine almost like a creamy honeyish smell BUT OMG it tastes sweet, and not just lick your lips lightly sweet. But actual overpowering sickly sweet. I can't stand sweet tastes on the best of days and before you tell me honey is sweet(which I do know) , I checked and the formula has 'saccharin' in it a form of sweetner.

Efficacy - 
I can't actually say that I have worn the product long enough to give you a true review, every time I apply the product the sweetness turns my stomach ...

Sorry LIP ICE this one does not get my vote. :(




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)