I had such a giggle when I recieved this hand and nail treatment cream in error , but honestly it is the best mistake anyone has ever made as far as I'm concerned and yes they did tell me to keep it ( no thieves here *tee hee*).
I have fallen head over heels for this little silver tube and it's fabulous warm , spicy and orangey smell .....heavenly !!


DERMALOGICA'S MULTIVITAMIN HAND & NAIL TREATMENT CREAM
So here is what I thought ...
Packaging
Is the classic silver and grey packaging , the tube itself is a silver 'foil' type tube, it has a flip top cap for ease of use.

Fragrance
As mentioned above it smells to me like oranges , butter and vanilla with fabulous warm undertones ... So divine!

Texture
It is somewhere between a cream and balm and whilst you can feel your hands just slurp it up it does not disappear completely. It leaves the skin soft and pliable, but in no way are they greasy.

Efficacy
I find this product to be an absolute life saver , I love the warm spicy smell and the easy application. I must be honest and say that on a really dry day I do actually require a cream that is a little heavier in formulation.
All that said, this has become a new favourite and will always be in my handbag ... Especially in winter. 
This product forms part of the anti-aging line ...
 Age Smart
'AGE Smart® contains scientifically advanced ingredients proven to impact the major biochemical reactions that contribute to skin ageing before they start, so your skin is left smoother, firmer and healthier. AGE Smart® is the intelligent investment in your future skin.'

Additional Benefits
- intensive conditioning
- hydrates the hands
- minimizes nail peeling
- with the Age Smart technology it shields against environmental damage

Retails at approx  ZAR 418.00

For more info:
www.dermalogica.co.za
Tel: 011 268 0018 


 Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)