It is amazing how your hair can affect your entire mood, how you feel , how you percieve yourself to look and even how you look at others. 
This alone should be enough to motivate you to want to use a good quality shampoo and conditioner, products that will enhance your hairs natural beauty and care for your tresses.

I got to try out the John Frieda LUXURIOUS VOLUME Shampoo & Conditioner and here is what I thought ...

JOHN FRIEDA - LUXURIOUS VOLUME
Packaging -
These were trial sizes, however they are packaged in the same tubes the only difference being that these were screw top and the retail version are flip top tubes. They are super convenient and the soft tubes means you get to squish out every last drop.

LUXURIOUS VOLUME- Shampoo
Texture - 
Is a medium viscosity shampoo , it spreads evenly and a little goes a long way. It is a creamy pearlescent coloured shampoo.

Fragrance - 
Is fresh and clean and leaves your hair smelling great.

Efficacy - 
I found that I did need to shampoo twice in order to get my hair clean. I have naturally oily roots and so my curls are usually full of body whilst the hair on my scalp falls flat. My hair did have added volume at the roots whilst it became a little unruly on the curls with loads of fly aways.

LUXURIOUS VOLUME - Conditioner
Texture - 
This is a thick and opaque white cream type conditioner , it covered the hair well and did not coat the hair or weigh it down in any way.

Fragrance - 
Is fresh and clean and leaves your hair smelling great.

Efficacy -
I found this to be great for the scalp area but not adequate for my unruly locks but in all fairness I am not really in need of volume and bounce. I am sure that this product would be great on flat and unmanageable hair.

For more info visit:
www.johnfrieda.co.za
Available at Clicks and selected retails stores.




Disclosure Ranking 2 - (Please refer to my disclosure ranking in the side bar)